Performance Psychology Secrets Revealed (approximately 1 hour)
An online course filled with practical strategies, research and assignments to help you learn the fundamental basics of performance psychology.
What you will learn about:
- Increasing resilience- Improving focus- Identifying limiting beliefs- How to cope with setbacks- Cohesion and communication in teams- Identifying irrational thoughts - Instilling healthy belief systems- Increasing self-esteem- Decrease procrastination- Mindfulness
Performance psychology is the application of psychological principles and techniques to mental performance. It is regularly used by the world's great elite athletes, performers and business moguls.
This affordable course gives you an overview of the most prominent areas of performance psychology that you can start using today. We've taken the best hints, tips and overviews and packed them into this short-course to give you value right now.
We've broken down psychological concepts and research into bite-size learning areas and easy to understand language. Our assignments and tasks give you additional opportunities to practice your new skills and examples of putting the learning into practice.
1. How long will the course last?
Approximately 1 hour with a number of assignments for you to practice!
2. How long will I have access to the course for?
3. How do I access the course?
Once you purchase and pay, you will able to access the digital download and play from multiple digital devices.
4. Who is this course for?
These are short courses for those with little to no knowledge of performance psychology. They are intended as short educational sessions to give you valuable insight for you to help develop mental skills.
5. I have good knowledge of performance psychology and I think I need something more advanced. What do I do?
That's great! Have you checked out our books or our 1-2-1 sessions with our performance psychologists?
6. I would like to purchase a number of these courses for my team - how should I do this?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on bespoke packages and any offers we can talk through with you to support your corporate CPD!