“I Think, Therefore I Am” – The Importance of Affirmations.
Assignment Week 1.
Affirmations are a great tool proven to help reprogram your mind and help significantly in feeling and being more positive.
One of the things that I personally find hard is to block out negative voices in my head. I also tend to worry a lot and the mixture of worry, negative thoughts and being alone with those thoughts is a really bad mix.
- Choose three positive affirmations to report in the morning and evening.
- Repeat this process for a week and record any observations or feelings that you have, or improve (or get worse) whilst you are following this program for seven days.
- Report back to us so we can assess how we will adjust for week two!
Here are my three affirmations that I have chosen to repeat in the morning and evening for seven days and write about:
- ‘What I focus on grows and so I focus on my business and my success’
- ‘I am letting go of all my worries and fears’
- ‘I can be resilient. I know when something has gone wrong and I allow myself to feel down and frustrated initially. Then I decide to make progress.’
Don’t forget to let us know how you got on. We will be sharing our thoughts on how the first seven days goes and our assignment for week two!